Over 20 years of experience in more than 20 countries, in Venture Capital as Venture Partner, Business Angel, SVP and Entrepreneur with strong expertise in Smart City (Smart Energy, IoT, Industry 4.0, Smart Buildings and New Mobility).
- Founder & CEO of Cross Border Growth Capital.
- Founder & CEO of Growth Engine (investment holding).
- Venture Partner di Eurazeo (>30Bn€ AUM).
- Business Angel in various start-ups with a multiple of 10x
- Senior Advisor of European Investment Fund.
- Senior Vice President Solar of Soitec, Global leader in CPV, innovative PV technology.
- Founder and CEO of RenEn, Italian leader of renewables consulting.
- Various Roles in ENEL Group, including Head of Integration, Head of International Management and Head of HR and Organization of the International Division. Member of the Board of various companies and JV outside Italy.
- Executive Director of Russell Reynolds.
- Manager in McKinsey & Company.
- IDP-C. Certification for Members of the Board at INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France.
- MBA at INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France.
- Master in Civil and Environmental Engineering at MIT, Boston, USA.
- Laurea cum laude in Civil Engineering at Federico II University of Naples, Italy.