Graduated with honours in Accounting, Corporate Finance and Control at LUISS Guido Carli University, Antonio supports companies in the origination and the execution of M&A transactions, with a focus on company valuation, financial statement analysis, business planning and due diligence drafting.
Furthermore, he is involved in the preparation of informative material, including Teasers and Information Memoranda and performs pitching activities for investment funds and small-medium enterprises.
- M&A Senior Analyst at Cross Border since February 2023
- M&A Analyst at Cross Border since November 2021
- Corporate Distressed Credit Portfolio Analyst – Kruk Italia
- Junior Analyst in Valuation Services – Pirola Corporate Finance
- Master of Science in Accounting, Corporate Finance and Control at LUISS Guido Carli, Rome
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration at Università di Bologna